Saturday 11 May 2013

Future Posts

I've been using this blog on and off over the years. A big reason is the type of content I wanted the blog to focus on. The title of the blog can create an expectation of what you may find. Giving you, the readers, an idea of what I would like the blog to focus on would be a good start.
Over the coming months, I'll try and post once or twice a month on average.

Some of the topics I want to focus on are:
  1. Current State-of-the-Art research in the field
  2. Technical aspects of creating a Crowd model, including programming and Computer Graphics.
  3. Creating your own simulation / game engine to run your model.
  4. Crowd simulation tools that are already available.
  5. Any other topics that I feel are related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis